Areas of Practice

Serious Injury Accident Claims

We represent victims injured in serious accidents including all types of motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, automobile accidents, pedestrian accidents, trip and fall accidents, premises liability claims, slip and fall injuries and those injured due to negligent security or lack of security.


Mortgage Foreclosure Defense

If you have fallen behind on your mortgage and have been threatened with or sued for foreclosure, we can help you to assert your legal rights. It is important to have a skilled and knowledgeable lawyer to deal with your lender, to discuss your options and to protect your legal rights. We are committed to guiding and helping our clients who are threatened with loss of a home or investment property and to protecting their financial interests.


Personal Injury

The fact that accidents are fairly common does not lesson the suffering that can result when a mishap happens to you or a family member. The courts can find others legally at fault through civil court proceedings , through a court judgment or, as is much more common, through an informal settlement between the parties before any lawsuit is filed with the courts.


Commercial Litigation

Commercial litigation matters can range from relatively simple, straightforward business issues, to very complex matters that could take several years to settle. Any commercial litigation matter can have a serious impact on your bottom line. It is very important that you have experienced legal counsel beside you to insure that your business interests will be protected.


Chapter Seven Bankruptcy

Threatened or harassed by creditors? Are you unable to pay your debts? Let me help you determine whether you are eligible for bankruptcy and a fresh start.


Lien Foreclosure

A foreclosure lien, or mortgage lien, is a type of legal proceeding initiated by a lender against the borrower, usually the homeowner. A lien would allow the lending institution to obtain legal possession of the person's property. This is usually done in connection with defaulted mortgage payments.